Important registration information
- All conference delegates must pre-register online through this web site.
Exception for non-authors: we will as well provide on-site registration during the conference. Late registration fees apply (see below).
- After registration, you will be forwarded to our secure online payment handled through PayPal.
Note that you don't need a PayPal account to pay. To pay with credit card, just select the "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card" link on the PayPal order summary page.
Depending on your country of residence, we accept
For any other forms of payment please contact our conference office.
- Advance Registration payment must be received no later than August 2, 2014. After August 2 you must pay the late registration fee.
- In order to appear in the program and the proceedings, each paper requires at least one paid full (= non-student) registration, together with the camera-ready paper submission from one of the authors by June 30, 2014; Student registration is not counted towards this requirement. In case of an author with multiple papers, a single registration of the author is sufficient for the multiple papers.
- IEEE Members: In order to qualify for the membership rate, you must list your IEEE membership number on the registration form.
- Non-student conference registration fee includes all social events (banquet, Las Vegas Show, etc.), technical sessions, and one conference proceedings on USB stick. Student registration does not include banquet and Las Vegas show. Non-attendance at one or other of these events cannot be reimbursed.
- The Hoover Dam Tour on Friday afternoon is not included in the registration fee. Tickets can be bought via the online registration and payment page. Space is limited and seats will be granted on a first-come, first-serve base.
- Paper submission cancellation must be received, in writing, by August 1, 2014. Cancellation requests received after August 1 cannot be permitted.
- Conference cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by August 18, 2014. A processing fee of $25.00 will be deducted. Refund requests received after August 18 cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note where deadlines are given all times are GMT.
|REGISTRATION||before/on August 2
||after August 2
|Full Time Student IEEE Member (ID required)*
and IEEE Life Member
|Full Time Student Non-Member (ID required)*||$270||$325|
|Tutorial - Full Day (includes lunch)
|Additional Banquet Ticket (includes food and wine)||$89||$89|
|Additional Las Vegas Show Ticket||$55||$55|
|Hoover Dam Tour (not included)
|Hoover Dam Tour Ticket||$49||$49|
Note: Fees in US Dollars. Currency Converter
*Student registration does NOT include banquet and Las Vegas show
Online Registration and Payment
Deadline for author registration (1 full non-student registration per paper; see rules above):
June 30, 2014
Co-authors (if there is already a paid full registration for their paper) and non-authors may still register at any time after this date.