On Friday Sept. 5, 1:00 PM, we will offer a guided bus tour to Hoover Dam, where you can take breathtaking inside and outside views of this engineering masterpiece including its huge generators, Lake Mead, and the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge spanning across the Black Canyon, connecting Nevada and Arizona nearly 900 feet above the Colorado River.
Ticket Price: $49, bookable via the conference payment page. Note that space is limited and we sell tickets on a first-come, first-serve base.
Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours from pick up to drop off
Tour Coach: Passengers will travel on a 56 passenger custom built luxury tour coach. The coach is equipped with a restroom, reclining seats, foot rests, TV monitors throughout.
The tour includes:
- Complimentary Hotel Pickup (from Planet Hollywood)
- Complimentary water
- Hoover Dam Booklet
- Transportation via fully-equipped deluxe motor coaches Driver/Tour guide
- Narration of Las Vegas, Henderson and Boulder City
- Photo opportunities of Lake Mead and Colorado River
- 2 hours free time at Hoover Dam
- Visitor Center
- Exhibit hall
- Observation Deck
- Generator Room